Can't see all the posts

sevver

Mar 27, 2007
Morris, IL
Seems like an odd thing. When I go to check the new posts, I can only get the most recent ones, usually like the last two or so. If I go directly through the main page to the thread, even with 4 pages, no matter what I get the last page with the last couple of posts. If I open the thread it should go to the page 1, but it doesn't, if I open page 1 it has no effect. Page two takes me to the same place. This is only an issue since the new search for new post thing has been implemented. Any ideas?

Well, since nobody took this on, I found the reason. All I needed was to have the time to mess with it. In my profile I had the boxes for display posts within the last 1 day checked for some reason. I sort of remember doing it, and if I did I imagine that it was thinking that it would be for displaying new posts. The thing is, I could not see any posts AT ALL made previously no matter what.

All is good. I figured it was something that I could change. All I was looking for was a solution. I knew I could get it with time, but I was busy too. Hope the site is going to be more stable this time. Like all you need on top of normal life is more problems. Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.