Air bubbles in raised spa

Sep 3, 2013
I have a pool with raised spa overflowing in it. The Spa has air vents on top and the air comes in it when those are open.
Every day when I run the pump with the air vents closed, I have champagne air bubbles coming only from one of the spa jets. Now I changed the skimmer seals, filter seal and chlorinetor seal. There is no air coming from the pool returns or the rest of the spa jets ether. When the pump first starts in the morning there in no air bubbles coming out, but after 20 min it starts. It seems that the spa is not leaking, because when the pump is not running the water level doesn't drop down besides a little bit of evaporation ( I live in Florida).
There is no leak in the above ground piping.

To me there is a air leak somewhere, but the spa is not loosing water. It is really weird and I need some help, please. Could it be from the plumbing valves somewhere or the spa air vents?

Anyone with this experience, please help!

Thank you!

No, I don't. To me it seems that those bubbles might come from the spa air vent, if it is faulty . It could be possibly a leak, but the spa is not loosing water. It has been 6 hours since the pump stopped and level still hasn't changed.
Could it be a air leak from the return valve after the filter, that controls the water going to the pool and spa?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.