granite grey steps / skimmer / jets / slide etc ..

Jul 18, 2013
Canada
Good morning,

Our potential pool builder is proposing upgrading us to all grey components. (Kafco frame / liner pool) The coping will be concrete bullnose on a rectangle shaped pool.

8' granite grey steps
grey skimmers
grey steps on stainless ladder
grey jets / returns / cover etc ..
grey wild ride slide

I'm a new member and skimmed through the photo gallery and white is mostly the norm. Any other pics out there of a similar build? Done with the right liner this should look sharp! All are Kafco products so they should match pretty closely.

I just had a pool put in that has concrete bullnose stamped concrete, in pool steps with liner over them and a tan pebble colored liner.

I didnt even think to talk to my PB before hand and he installed a white in wall ladder, white skimmers and white return jets.

The white looks just fine but i would have preferred to have a tan/clay or grey color.

We went with a gray diving board, autocover and plaster. I didn't want any white around the pool. Just not the look we wanted. I also highly recommend Pour-a-lid skimmer covers. They are recessed tray skimmer covers that get your poured deck material installed in them. They also come in colors. You can see pics in our build thread in my signature.

I'm also looking for pics of Courtstone Grey / Natural Grey liner by Kafko if anyone has installed it. Or, Courtstone Blue / Natural Blue alternatively. They were both newly offered by Kafko for 2013.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.