Replacing the SunTouch Motherboard--Programming

May 27, 2011
I am replacing my SunTouch Motherboard per advice from Pentair Rep who helped me trouble shoot my problem.

THE POOL: Pool/Spa spill over 11208 gallons. InteliFlo VS pump, Polaris Booster Pump with 380 cleaner, MasterTemp Heater, controlled by the SunTouch. There is no solar equipment.

Cleaner is set to Aux 2

SCHEDULES:
Pool/Spa 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Cleaner 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM

PUMP SPEEDS:
Pool/Spa: 1180 (this circulates the water a little more than once a day and has just enough flow to create the spill over for the spa. I think it was running a little faster before. This seems sufficient based upon one cycle a day.)
Cleaner: 2200 (this keeps the spill over and gets the Polaris about half way up the side of the pool just enough that the tail will skim the surface but it will not spray out of the pool. I think it ran at 3000 before but it would spray out of the pool all the time)

So far so good. I am not sure how to judge for proper speeds to set for my Spa and Heater circuits. Comments and advice would be appreciated regarding this or what I have done so far.

I have set the spa to 2800 and heater to 1500. I hope that this sounds about right. If anyone could give me a thumbs up or down on how I have set this up that would be nice. This appears to work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.