Color for small areas of pool bottom without draining

Jul 7, 2013
Beaufort, SC
I have a few places on my pool that were eroded when the pool company power wash my pool a few years ago. It is a plaster pool 3-6 ft with diamond brite finish--light and dark blue. I have use a+b apoxy and it does cover some of the spots in the shallow end but the spots but the white epoxy covering the area doesn't look much better. If I could find a coating to just color the areas where plain concrete is exposed, that would be great. The sizes run from a 3-5 inches by 2 inches or just a few dime, nickel and quarter sizes spots. I really don't want to drain the pool---it's not bad enough for that.

I have thought about finding some pigment for a + b epoxy but I am thinking there must be something you can just apply underwater to color the spots. The thickness of the diamond brite layer is only an 1/8 inch or so and maybe less where the concrete shows through; so coloring it would keep it from looking like some trash on the bottom

I would appreciate any help --comments, etc

regards,

Mark

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.