Chandler, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I have a play pool with a basketball hoop on the side. It is a great addition to the pool since it allows another option of play for the kids (and me!). However, the hoop faces the neighbors yard - throw an airball or brick it trying to make those difficult HORSE shots and you have to jump the fence to go retrieve the ball.

Does anyone know of any net system that can be used as a backstop to "extend" the fence so it is less likely to go over? If it can be taken down and stored (for aesthetic purposes) then even better. I'm even down to make something myself but I'm not even sure where to start.

Sounds like all you would need is a couple PVC pipes in the ground and then a couple longer smaller PVC pipes that slip inside. Connect a big net to the long pieces of pipe and then just slip them into the sleeves in the ground when you want the net up.

Of the sleeves could be above ground and attached to the fence.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.