New pool wall...?

Jun 10, 2008
Virginia
:shock: My cousin just called me (I take care of her pool too) she has a 21' 48" round ABG pool. Well the other day I noticed rust around the skimmer. Their daughter went to check the sock I put in it because I told them to clean it daily and the liner was bulging thru the rust spot. :shock: So my husband grabbed his pump and we went to help them drain it before the whole pool collapes. We left a foot of water in it to keep the liner from shrinking hopefully. Our local pool supply wants $1000 for just the wall. Do you guys know of anywhere online to get it cheaper. They bought it used 3 yrs ago and put a new liner in it then, other than that its a nice pool, but not worth putting $1000 in. TIA

I bought a new wall and I paid about $850 for it through my local pool store because NO ONE sold them online that I could find.

You want a pool package?

TAKE YOUR PICK!

You want a pool wall?

TAKE A HIKE!

They just don't sell them that way that I know of cuz I looked into it. :roll:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.