Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: mark all forums read not working

1. Back To Top    #1

mark all forums read not working

When I click the mark all forums read on the main index page it does not marke everything read.

This used to work.

thanks,
    dave
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .

2. Back To Top    #2
    It worked for me... are you allowing the index to come back on its own, or are you clicking to return to the index? When I let it come back on its own, it did just fine.

ETA I just checked, and it marks things even with clicking to return.

Someone will be along to help shortly...

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3

Something must have been screwed up with my account.

I logged out to see if that would fix the issue, and could not re-log back in.

I had to re-activate my account, close the web browser completely in order to log back in.

Sheesh see if I ever complain again
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .

4. Back To Top    #4
    LHDTV,

I just ran into your situation.... However, come to realize that I had opened a thread inside a thread and tried to continue reading new post but they would not switch to read. Thought I would add that bit of info just in case someone else experiences that same problem.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8