Aqua Logic PS-8 Teach Wireless problems

Aug 25, 2013
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and also to owning a pool! My controller is a goldline aqualogic PS-8. When I moved in I was also given a spa-side remote and a wireless remote. Both of these don't seem to do anything! The buttons work (as when I push them they beep or light up). I have tried going into the settings on the main control panel. I have changed the wireless channels (tried 1 to 5). I have tried re-teaching a million times. This doesn't seem to be doing anything. On my wireless controlled I just get error messages such as teaching failed, last button press wasn't received, base station not responding, etc. I think I may have a problem with my base receiving unit. This is the only other thing that makes sense to me. I have the first gen unit- AQL-BASE-RF. I have even unscrewed the faceplate on the control panel, unplugged the Receiver unit and plugged it back in. Still teach wireless failed!

Any suggestions from anyone? I don't really wanna go buy a new receiving unit as they appear to be about $150!

Also- is there anyway I can control my aqua logic PS-8 with my iphone or computer?

Thanks everyone!

-Mike-

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.