Anyone have a Hayward S240 Manual available?

phappy

Aug 25, 2013
Hello all! I have a Hayward S240 [s:83xnukbg]pump[/s:83xnukbg] sand filter , and lost the manual. The Hayward website doesn't have one either. I contacted them and they said they'd snail mail a copy to me...but that was almost two months ago. And I contacted them again to remind them a few weeks ago, and still no response (which is odd, because I've typically had good service from Hayward).

But since there are only a few weeks of swim season left for me, I was wondering if anyone here had by chance an scanned manual for the Hayward S240 that you could email to me? Or is there perhaps a link to it hosted somewhere online?

Thank you very much for reading and for your help!

-Peter

Hello BayScoutTim. Thanks for your reply.

Yes, you're correct. This is the Hayward S240 sand filter. Unfortunately the only info I can get from it is that it is the S240 model (all other info has faded).

Jeetyet said:
Looks like Butterfly, one of the mods here, had a copy back in '09. Don't know if they would still or not but certainly worth shooting them a PM.

Peter did send a PM to me earlier, but I suggested he post here. The problem is that my copy is stuck in my other puter which is experiencing technical difficulties :oops:

If/when I get it out, I'll holler. :wink:

Thanks everyone for your replies & help. I have a couple of reasons to think that there may be an actual manual specifically for the S240 series. One is that Hayward said they had one, and it wasn't on the web and they would mail a copy to me. The second is that the moderator here Butterfly also said she has one on her other computer (non-working at the moment).

I have a copy of the Hayward S200 manual, which I'm sure has a lot of the same info. But I'm holding out for that specific manual for the S240.

Thanks again for all your help everyone.

I didn't want to confuse the post by asking this before it was resolved. :wink: Now that this is resolved I have a question for learning purposes. :?: The request was for a Hayward S240 pump manual.
The S240 model number is for a sand filter. Was there a specific pump sold with this sand filter? What is the pump model number? What HP? This might be helpful sometime in the future.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks so much, Butterfly! I received your email and the scans look great. I really appreciate you taking the time out to hep me. I will be certain to pass it along!

BayScoutTim, I wish I had an answer for you. But the original pump that we used for this sand filter has long since been replaced. I don't have the details/specifications of the pump that we currently use unfortunately.

Thank you all again for your help.

phappy said:
Thanks so much, Butterfly! I received your email and the scans look great. I really appreciate you taking the time out to hep me. I will be certain to pass it along!

BayScoutTim, I wish I had an answer for you. But the original pump that we used for this sand filter has long since been replaced. I don't have the details/specifications of the pump that we currently use unfortunately.

Thank you all again for your help.
You're welcome, glad we could help :-D

Was there a specific pump sold with this sand filter? What is the pump model number? What HP? This might be helpful sometime in the future.
There isn't a specific pump sold with the filter. The filter is sold separately and can be used with a wide variety of pumps and motors depending on the needs of the pool and installation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.