Kit Arrived Today

Just a quick update, after SLAMming for the recommended time, my wife actually came out this morning and said "Now that is a clear pool"! Job accomplished.....thanks all. Now I just need to get the SWG dialed in and maintain and all should be easy from here....

Now you need to get your CYA and FC balanced with the liquid chlorine and then get your SWG dialed in to make enough FC each day. Keep adding liquid until you get your SWG dialed in.

If you are going to increase your CYA, balance with liquid first then add the SWG but keep the liquid handy for those days when the SWG is set to the correct level to make enough FC.

Ok, here is where I am 5 days after SLAMming...I added 16 ounces of CYA 2 days ago.
My wife found one dark green spot on the sitting ledge yesterday, scrubbed that off......have not found any more....the water is CRYSTAL clear, I can see the phillips screws on the bottom drain in 6.5 feet of water.
numbers are:
FC = 7
CC = 0
TA = 50
CH = 500
CYA = 75
PH = 7.2

The SWG is running 4 hours a day from noon to 4 at 75%, I am thinking lower it to 50% for a few days to see if I can get the FC down to 4 or 5?

Everything else seem in order?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.