An alternative pool cover - has anybody done this?

Typically the German's are excellent engineers so the product is probably top notch with a price tag to match. You could also get this one...http://hydrofloors.be/. Probably by some German's who moved to Belgium.

Dang! I wish I would have thought about the rolling deck thing...that's pretty cool...Alas I don't have enough room now.

I am anxious to see if anyone on the forum has one of these...

Best,

Sciz

Bmoreswim - the Belgium one is interesting, that ought to cost a few bucks!

I'm wondering if this is something that could be done in general (I did email the company to see what they do in the US) by a contractor during the build.

It would solve a lot of potential issues for us - it could function as a lid to keep the heat in, a cover to keep animals and kids out, makes usable space on top of the pool out of season, and my new concern about pool vandalism. If they don't know a pool is there, then I won't have to worry so much about strangers in/messing with the pool.

Elsa

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.