Shouldn't it be called BBBAA?

cadman89113 said:
Re: Shouldn't it be called BBBAA? Nah, the founders of this wonderfully named methodology used BBB for a reason; I believe they wanted something that was easy to remember and easy to convey to new recruits. My regiment could be called 'BA' for Bleach and MA 'cause that's about all I ever need to use according to my TFtest kit but if you want to call Your program BBBAA then by all means do it, but realize that when I'm explaining this website, and it's methods to a new person that has never heard of this way of taking care of a pool, BBB makes the theory easy to explain, is easy to remember and, best of all, elicits smiles when you tell someone that basic and relatively low cost Sundries can be used to keep their pool sparkling clean. When I started BBB I bought everything not knowing that I was never going to need Borax in my pool, upon reading the back of that box I learned 1/4 cup dropped into the bottom of each dishwasher load will, and has, really helped in making my dishes come out super clean with very little spotting! I took it as another benefit of the BBB program :)
*Our water is 8.0 at the tap.
1/2 cup of vinegar pretty much eliminates spotting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.