new pool with pictures

richardmb01

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 8, 2013
The liner and water were just done today.
We still need the fence, landscaping, and furniture but we can swim. :) :) . My daughter is so happy it is awesome. :)
[[attachment=2:1gmapk7r]pool1.jpg[/attachment:1gmapk7r]
[attachment=1:1gmapk7r]pool2.jpg[/attachment:1gmapk7r]
[attachment=0:1gmapk7r]pool6.jpg[/attachment:1gmapk7r]

Attachments

• pool1.jpg
    pool1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 552
  • pool2.jpg
    pool2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 552
  • pool6.jpg
    pool6.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 547
Very nice, where are you located? I am in the process, thinking I will plan everything this year and sign contracts to be one of the first to break ground next year.

Hoping to be swimming by the time the kids get out of school.

Carnut12 said:
Very nice, where are you located? I am in the process, thinking I will plan everything this year and sign contracts to be one of the first to break ground next year.

I am in Andover Ct. Southwick Mass is only about 50 minutes from my pool builder. We used Vernon Poolman in Vernon Ct and they were great. Talk to Walter. tell him Richard and Darleen referred you he will give you a good price. We were referred by a few of our friends. FYI one of our friends had the pool dug and setup in the fall and let everything settle through the winter and finished up in the spring and got a better price. Good Luck.

richardmb01 said:
Carnut12 said:

I am in Andover Ct. Southwick Mass is only about 50 minutes from my pool builder. We used Vernon Poolman in Vernon Ct and they were great. Talk to Walter. tell him Richard and Darleen referred you he will give you a good price. We were referred by a few of our friends. FYI one of our friends had the pool dug and setup in the fall and let everything settle through the winter and finished up in the spring and got a better price. Good Luck.

Thank you!!! It looked like New England, did they do the decking as well? Just curious how much you paid for the stamped concrete and possibly the pool? You can PM if that works.

Love the pool so far!!

Thank you again

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.