I Blame TFP and the BBB Method...

Jun 28, 2013
Augusta, GA
...on being the cause of a boring, easy to maintain swimming pool!

After ordering my TF-100 and switching to the BBB method, I was ready to track my daily chemical consumption and test results along with bather load, weather, daily sun exposure. I logged all that for a few days but stopped after a week, my pool became so predictable and boring (in a good way). I almost miss the satisfaction after all the effort to get the pool somewhat blue and clear for a week. Now I can have swimmers over, rain, and sun, and I am not worried at all about having algae or cloudiness. About a gallon of bleach a day and I am good to go!

Thank you TFP and everyone who has contributed to the numerous threads I have read over the past few months! I am armed with the knowledge required to stay ahead of my pool's chemistry instead of reacting to problems.

--Thomas

Nice work. :goodjob: You are the BBB'r we want everyone to be. You have learned why and how you manage your pool so thoroughly it has become second nature to you. Feels pretty good, huh? :lol:

tommyd123 said:
...on being the cause of a boring, easy to maintain swimming pool!

After ordering my TF-100 and switching to the BBB method, I was ready to track my daily chemical consumption and test results along with bather load, weather, daily sun exposure. I logged all that for a few days but stopped after a week, my pool became so predictable and boring (in a good way). I almost miss the satisfaction after all the effort to get the pool somewhat blue and clear for a week. Now I can have swimmers over, rain, and sun, and I am not worried at all about having algae or cloudiness. About a gallon of bleach a day and I am good to go!

Thank you TFP and everyone who has contributed to the numerous threads I have read over the past few months! I am armed with the knowledge required to stay ahead of my pool's chemistry instead of reacting to problems.

--Thomas

What a great post! My fav lines now red :-D Congratulations :goodjob:

Hah,
That's funny . . . I worked over the last week to convert my green swamp into a TFP. I am about 1 day away from passing OCULT. I too have been tracking my activity . . . with Excel. Just this morning as I was performing my test I was thinking about a computer log. I also anticipated there would not be a lot of maintenance but . . . I was going to do it anyway.
After reading your post it sounds very simular to my pools status right now. I will know more after the weekend. We are having 15+ people over for a Low Country Boil and pool party.
If it stands as yours has I guess I'll stick to a notepad and work on planning a new patio area and deck!
Now that's encouraging. :-D
BayScoutTim

Sent from my Galaxy S-4 using TapaTalk-2

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.