New pool/spa build in North Texas Updated: PICS

Nice! Your decking and everything looks so great! Did your pool builder do the landscape lighting for you? I would like some referrals for landscape lighting companies.

Technically I only have hardscape lighting right now - the pool builder did this. We used FX Luminaire LED lighting. All lights operating for 8 hrs per day runs me about 1.03$ a month in electricity.

I am getting ready to do the landscape lighting myself this month. I will be using VOLT led lighting in the landscape.

Just reading through this thread for the first time. Beautiful pool and yard, looks like someone built a house right on top of it though at the end of the build, were you expecting that? Hopefully your landscape grows quick to shield your yard, looks like some of their windows look right into your pool area.

Don't think I saw this mentioned, did they ever level the spa spillover into the pool?

Yes, lot was always empty so we knew the house was eventually going to go in. We have a row of nelly r Stevens holly across the back off the property which should form a 20-30 foot screen, eventually.

Yes, spillway was leveled but I wouldn't call it perfect. Builder has commited to getting it right when they slow down this fall

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.