Just got my Taylor K-2006
FC = 4.2
CC = .2
PH = 7.6
ALK = 100
CA = 210
CYA = 60

Used the Watergram and it calculated to 0.0
15 X 30 Rectangale 3ft to 6ft 15,188 gallons?
Water was cloudy when I moved in, but cleared up once I opened up the valves and let the waterfall flow freely.

My CYA may be a little high, I did it twice but may be imagining the black dot on the bottom after it has disappeared, or staring at it too hard.
Thanks in advance for any advice!

You can use a 10 ml sample for most FC testing and it will use less reagent.

Overall, it looks pretty good.

With a 60CYA, you want to keep your Chlorine (FC) at 5.0 or above with a target near 7FC. If you can adjust to 7FC and it be above 5.0 the next night, thats good. If you need to aim for 8 or so, so be it.

I would start reading the article in the pool School and learn the CYA Chlorine relationship as this is not understood by most pool professionals or stores.

If you use 5 ml sample, each drop is 1 FC, useful for when SLAMMING and testing every hour.
If you use 10ml sample, each drop is 0.5 FC, this is the "normal" sample around here.
If you use 25ml sample, each drop is 0.2 FC, high precision, uses much more reagent.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.