CircuPool problem

dombey

Apr 25, 2010
Oregon
Hi team,

So it was a few days since I went out and checked the pool....found all sorts of algae spots...went and check the SWG; and it was off completely.

I toggled the system on/off a few times; unit stayed off. Thinking it may have overheated in the 115 degree weather recently, I let it cool off overnight but this morning, nothing.

What is interesting is that if you press and hold in the Fuse Reset button on the bottom of the unit, it comes on and seems to be operating normally...until you let go of the button it shuts off immediately.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong?

Check you end cap connections to the cell. Make sure they're clean and tight.
My unit had a similar problem (Compupool CPSC48) and my main board was shot. There are several resistors and the top 2 were fried. Nice toasty color. Compupool replaced my unit. From what I understand CircuPool is rebranded Compupool with some modifications??

bobodaclown said:
Check you end cap connections to the cell. Make sure they're clean and tight.
My unit had a similar problem (Compupool CPSC48) and my main board was shot. There are several resistors and the top 2 were fried. Nice toasty color. Compupool replaced my unit. From what I understand CircuPool is rebranded Compupool with some modifications??

I removed and cleaned the contacts and reinstalled...still nothing.

Sounds like I'm going to need to call these guys...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.