I have to say thank you!

minxcal

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 6, 2013
South FL
Because of this site and the wonderful admins and members who help, my pool is getting pretty close to perfect! I've posted the troubles we've had with the installation, the SWG not working, and my high TA, and with help, I'm moving in the right direction! It took about a week of dialing in the SWG and working the TA down to get here, but other than continuing to work the TA down some, I'm in good shape! We even had a bunch of rain the day before yesterday that meant I had to drain some, but I'm feeling confident with all of this!

FC - 4 (been maintaining 4 now for 3 days with the SWG at 10%)
CC - 0
pH - 7.5
TA - 140 (down from a start of 280 a week or two ago)
CYA - 60 (draining some water brought it down from 70, range is 60-80, and FC is holding, so I think I'm good?)

Again - thank you all - I couldn't have done any of this without you!

:cheers:

Although I am not sure I helped you directly, I'll thank you on behalf of the forums. Glad you are here and obviously picking some things up. Looks like you are working hard on that, and it should always be applauded.

I would leave that CYA where it is for now, and I would bump up the SWG a touch to shoot for 5-6 PPM minimum FC if it were me. Keep pounding on the TA and it will come around for you. Getting from 280 to 140 is really good work. I can never move it that far, and that quickly here. Good Job, and glad you are enjoying TFP.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.