New pool in the Granbury, Texas area

Aug 13, 2013
Hi,
We're building a new custom pool on our 30 acres outside of Granbury, Texas and haven't settled on a contractor yet. In fact, that's the problem. We can barely find a contractor we feel like we can trust to build a quality custom pool. We have found one we like but...only one? We had another that came highly recommended but he says he's too busy and doesn't want to come out this far anyway.

Any recommendations? Feel free to IM me.

Thanks for all the great info!!!

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

herkpilot said:
We had another that came highly recommended but he says he's too busy and doesn't want to come out this far anyway.
Must be nice when someone has the luxury of turning away business.

The builder referenced in this post: Just finishing New Build in Frisco, TX, M. Christopher Custom Pools (Division of M. Christopher Custom Homes), seems to know their stuff and doesn't cut corners. Just have to see if Granbury is within their service area.

The other option is to wait until fall to begin your pool build. Would suspect that is a slower period as many people's thoughts around these parts turn to football and, soon, the holidays.

BoDarville said:
Welcome to TFP! :wave:

herkpilot said:
We had another that came highly recommended but he says he's too busy and doesn't want to come out this far anyway.
Must be nice when someone has the luxury of turning away business.

The builder referenced in this post: Just finishing New Build in Frisco, TX, M. Christopher Custom Pools (Division of M. Christopher Custom Homes), seems to know their stuff and doesn't cut corners. Just have to see if Granbury is within their service area.

The other option is to wait until fall to begin your pool build. Would suspect that is a slower period as many people's thoughts around these parts turn to football and, soon, the holidays.

Thanks so much! I'll check with them. Frisco is a beautiful city...and 90 miles from my house. :-D

Kinda surprised me as well. He came recommended from a friend who specifically asked him if he would come out here. To be honest I'd rather have him tell me that upfront than come build my pool and then give me crappy service when he gets busy though.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.