How Do I look ?

Hi guys I have been using the BBB for about 2 months now been very happy. Just wanted to post a set of my numbers too see how things look for me. My pool is crystal clear and no problems my pool is in full sun all day water has been around 80-86 now was up in the 90's earlyer outside temps have been cooling down. I also leave solar cover on all the time and we use pool every day 2 - 3 swimmers. Anything I should be doing ? Thanks
FC=8.5
CC=0
TA=200
CH=190
PH=7.2
CYA=80

You are keeping your FC in the proper range for your CYA and that's good. I would just keep an eye on CYA - you do not want it going any higher. If you are using liquid bleach for your chlorine source and are not using any products containing trichlor (pucks) or dichlor (many kinds of powdered "shock" products), the CYA should drift down with water splash-out and top off.

CH is fine.

Your pH is good, but TA appears to be a bit high at first glance. Total alkalinity (TA) indicates the water's ability to buffer pH changes. If pH is staying relatively stable, I wouldn't fiddle with the TA. If pH drifts up fairly quickly, then I would lower TA using muriatic acid (which will also lower pH).

My CYA is high because I put to much stabializer in before I got my TF-100 kit. My TA has been high since I started testing it is slowly coming down. My pH has been the same since I started testing. I plan to drain down my water when I close the pool for the winter below my skimmer maybe drain alittle more in the spring I think I want to try and get my CYA about 60 ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.