Happy Bottom Question

lulupalooza

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
Evans, GA
For those who have h/b. Have you ever had an issue with mold/mildew bleeding through the liner?

This is what those idiots at the p/b told me why not to get it installed. Knowing what I know now. I think they are full of it.

Not sure why no one has responded to this post, who have had their HB's for awhile now. We've only had ours since last May and have had no problems. I thought all pool places recommended the HB if, for no other reason, to keep rocks/grass from growing through the bottom. I don't see how mold/mildew could come through the liner - or even survive in water that is being properly maintained, assuming it COULD grow through the bottom. We're very thankful we did the HB - it keeps the divets from being as bad too! Hope this helps!

Thanks Cherie!

We are planning on doing the HB when ever we have to replace our liner. I wish I had known about it sooner, before the p/i's came to install the pool. They wanted an arm and leg for it, but ebay had it for a great deal less.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.