How many Color Led Light I need for the 13 x 26 pool ?

I have a 16x32 pool and only have 1 intellibrite 5g in my pool. Works fine for me but I guess the question is what do you want it to be able to do?

I have one intellibrite light put in our 18x36 pool. Even after asking builder about need for second, they said one would be fine. I wish I had ignored them and put in second light. One OK, but shallow end not very bright. Put in extra light or two, you can always not turn them all on, but if not there regrets like me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

I have one in my 16 x 32 and its enough for me i can see the bottom of the pool just fine and i have landscape lights around the pool.some people might think its too dim but i just want to swim, not read a newspaper lol.i guess its just a matter of preference

I have a 18x37 Mountain pond pool with one Hayward CL4-0 Color Logic (SP0527LED50) installed in the deep-end wall. I can honestly say that it is plenty bright enough. I have a light blue liner and when using, it completely lights up the entire pool and a major lighted hue in the back yard (white fence, white vinyl siding). I wouldn't want any more. I guess with darker liners, things may differ.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.