Results of my first season using BBB

SJS101

Apr 19, 2013
Louisiana
Why oh why did I not discover this website YEARS ago! Season after season of battling pucks, powders, refills, and pool store products, I finally made the decision with the knowledge I gained here to take total control of my pool. How liberating and satisfying it is now to walk into the backyard and find this instead of a cloudy, almost clear pool! I am beginning to teach my father in law the lessons I learned here in order for him to manage his pool. Paying it forward I guess. Here's my family's modest little oasis in the hot south Louisiana summer. Thanks TFP and BBB

ed8ebc73-f6d4-428e-8362-c1991cb4bdf2.jpg

99566929-2968-419f-a7a5-2106cfbe77e5.jpg

DO NOT SWIM IN THAT POOL!!!!!!
Fill it in and send me that slide!!!!

OK, just kidding. Actually, that looks like a wonderful pool, I am getting very sad it's not in my back yard!!

I do agree that a few pool babes would have REALLY made me green with envy. I also have completed my first year of strictly BBB to and have the best pool ever in the three years I have had these Intex AGPs. I used salt before and just didn't have the clarity that I have with plain old bleach.

Seriously, nice job on the pool. Amazing how simple and rewarding it is.....

Bob E.

Thank you all for the kind words. The pleasure is seeing the enjoyment on my wife's and children's faces as they swim and play in it. It's great to show off my pool now instead making excuses for it's less than crystal clear appearance.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is my first time with bbb also, and it has been so easy. When I first began to read pool school I was feeling a little nervous, not sure that I could do it, but I did and it is working beautifully! I shudder when I think of the old days when it was time to open the green monster for the summer, hopefully I will never have to face that again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.