Hurlcon VX7T SWG, any experience?

Kwikee

Feb 13, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
I'm looking at converting our pool to salt (currently fully manual chlorine) before the next season begins as part of the pool overhaul. The Hurlcon VX7T seems to get pretty good reviews and Hurlcon seem to also have a pretty decent name for themselves. Who has one and have you had any issues?

We have a few members from Australia and they're probably going to be your best bet in getting an answer to your question. And since it's winter there, as you're quite aware, they're not very active, so it may take a while to get an answer.

I actually went with a Zodiac Tri Large after talking to the local supplier, reading reviews that the later versions seem good, and the idea of adding an auto pH control later is appealing. The Astral are apparently good units also, cells are cheaper than most however the output is said to effectively be a bit less than stated whereas the Zodiac is more. Anyway, time will tell if I made a good decision!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.