Where are the Stickies?

Jun 14, 2008
Dallas, TX
Hello all, I'm new to the site, and really like what I see so far.

I've ordered the testkit everyone raves about...but would now really like to read the always referenced stickies.
I gather there has been a recent site reorg....and all the links to the stickies are now invalid..can someone point me to them?

Thanks!
Steven

Frustratedpoolmom- Thanks, I just thought with the new website I needed a new look :-D

Pool School is a much more user friendly name I think. Hopefully more of the newbies will understand to read these now and not get confused with "sticky".

Wish I had a dollar for the "what's a sticky" question :wink:

You bring up a good point... I had changed my sig to reflect our new hoity-toity :wink: name for the stickies, but upon reading this, I realized all our old posts told folks to read the stickies... I am going to update my sig to include both names!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The stickies are exactly where they always were. They are at 'stuck' at the top of each forum topic. So if you are looking for a sticky about chemistry look in the "Chemistry 101" section, for basic stuff look in "Just Getting Started", etc. Pool school is a very simplifed version designed for newbies to 'get their feet wet' so to speak. :wink: The more in depth info is still in the stickes! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.