AQUABOT

JFP

Aug 9, 2007
I just got an online ad from costco offering a Aquabot turbo "C" at a pretty good price, I think!
Does anyone know this specific product? I see many Aquabot products but the "C" seems to be unique. Thanks to all.

Three years ago I chose the Dolphin instead of Aquabot because (at least at that time) the Aquabot had parts that needed to be replaced often.
I've been very pleased with my Dolphin. For your pool size I would take the one with remote control. This is the mannuf's web site. inyopools.com has good prices.

I'm not sure but I'm guessing that maybe the C is just a moniker for the models sold via Costco. I ordered the Aquabot Rover Plus C the other day from Costco to clean an older vinyl inground pool and hope it will do the job once it arrives. The price was very appealing.

samsid said:
I'm not sure but I'm guessing that maybe the C is just a moniker for the models sold via Costco. I ordered the Aquabot Rover Plus C the other day from Costco to clean an older vinyl inground pool and hope it will do the job once it arrives. The price was very appealing.

The other good thing is if it doesn't do the job Costco will always take it back. They are very good that way. Good Luck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.