Just became a Supporter - Well Worth It!

TAMC93

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 25, 2013
Central Texas
Thank you to the folks who host and especially contribute to this forum. I have personally gained much knowledge that more than saves the cost of the contribution. :goodjob:

I have referred this forum to several folks and I hope I can help contribute to the forum from my perspective.

TAMC

This forum is very helpful to folks and well worth the donation. I would strongly encourage folks to find this forum BEFORE they start construction (even better the design).

Rarely will I ever endorse a group, but it is clear there is a wealth of knowledge to be shared.

Just joined. I've been reading up on the TFP methodology for a couple of weeks now, and want to support the forum. Unfortunately just ordered the Taylor test kit from Amato on Amazon, so I won't be able to take advantage of the discount on the TFP kit. (Wish I had seen the kit before I ordered the Taylor). Anyway, glad to support you. The information on this forum is worth it. Thank you!!

Now I just need to get my pool tested an on track to being trouble free!!

Thanks again,
Jay

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.