save on pool supplies.com?

Yes I bought my pool slide and my pump from them. I got really good deals and same as cash for 4 months. Basically they broke my payment down over 4 months at no charge essentially. They are a subsidiary of In The Swim.

whoozer said:
Yes I bought my pool slide and my pump from them. I got really good deals and same as cash for 4 months. Basically they broke my payment down over 4 months at no charge essentially. They are a subsidiary of In The Swim.

I just discovered the fact of these 2 sites being related. I ordered some borate test strips from saveonpoolsupplies.com, and when they arrived the invoice indicated it was from In the Swim.

I also wanted to mention, I have been thinking of getting a Hayward pool cleaner, Aquabug, the Whale, or whichever was cheapest. I found that the Aquacritter is about $145 at intheswim.com, but it's only $99 at saveonpoolsupplies.com. Seems to be the same model, so I'm not sure why the big price difference.

Just throwing it out there if anyone is looking for this cleaner!

You must be careful with their "offers" they can be deceptive, IE: they have free shipping and handling, then you order and they send you a cupon to use on your "next order" however in order to use it you have to give up the free handling so it basically washes out the cupon. Not exactly honest buisness.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.