Buying used pools. Need some photo is help

Aug 3, 2013
Buying this pool deck heater pumps/filter chlorinator slide ect.

The guy bought this house pool was allready there and dosnt know anything about it. :hammer:

The pool is a canter 18x33 52. Can parts be bought for this pool?

I am going to post some pics let me know what you think. And please Id any products u see. Or problems.

Welcome!

When you ask if parts can be bought, I'm not sure what you mean. You can buy a new motor/pump if needed, a new heater if needed, a new filter if needed. Are there parts of the pool body or liner itself in disrepair?

Take a look at Pool School, and prepare to be a pool owner by buying one of the recommended test kits: pool-school/pool_test_kit_comparison

If you're going to be buying and moving the pool, see this article for start-up: pool-school/temporary_pool_guide

A quick google search for Cantar above ground pools shows many dealers, so I would expect parts for that pool to be readily available.

You might want to contact one of those dealers for an assembly instruction manual, this would help you in disassembly of that pool.

If I had room for that pool in my yard, and the price was right, I'd buy it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.