I just wanted to thank all the regulars around here . . .

finydb

Jun 5, 2013
for being soooooo helpful all the time. I come here regularly, and ALWAYS find the answers I need. We just finished the deck (sawdust galore!) and mowed (our grass and DIRT), and the rest of the yard looked beautiful, and for the first time this summer, my pool looked AWFUL!! Green, dirty, cloudy, . . . just YUCKY!! :cry: I came here, and got SPECIFICS on what to do . . . AFTER my panic of running to the pool store and dumping in 12 oz of algecide. I was scared I screwed it up, but just started slamming it after I added that. I vaccumed the best I could, and kept slamming. Oh, and I put in a skimmer sock last night too. I went to bed last night, and my last test read 13.5, and I added enough to get me to 15. It was still yucky, and was disappointed that it didn't clear up right away (yeah, I don't have much patience!! LOL) I got up this morning, and checked it out. It's about 85% there I think. It's more blue than green, and a LOT clearer. It needs to be vaccumed again I think. The skimmer sock was green and FILTHY! I put a new one in. It had lowered to 13, so I bumped it up again to 15. I have a medical procedure today at 2:30, so I'm gonna keep slammin until then . . . hopefully, that will be enough till I'm back on my feet tomorrow morning??

Without all of you . . . I wouldn't know about BBB, algecide, slamming, skimmer socks, or a GREAT test kit. Thanks again everyone!!
521644_10151782268606944_1335081803_n.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.