TF-100 first test!

Jul 28, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Well the numbers are in..... I know I know "Go to pool school and use the pool calculator" Well I did and I just dont know if I tackle all problems at the same time or 1 at a time? Any advice would be great! BTW this is a brand new AGP that I put all of the starter conditioner I had in it 2 nights ago. Anyways, here are the results...
FC 0
TC 0
CC 0 ( I know, obviously right?)
TA 90
CH 140
CYA 0
PH 7.8 - 8?
I have my pencils and notebook ready! Time for class

Lets see,ill try to act like a pro.LOL
I would first bring up your fc up quickly to recomended level, if water is clear,also your cya and get ph down to 7.5- 7.6.
If water is turning on you (greenish) i would get it in shock mode.
That all if your test result's are true.
This is just my though but if u dont get FC up u will,if not already start a A-Bloom.

To start, how much conditioner did you put in? Plug your pool size in to the pool calculator, then down at the bottom under the chemical effects select stabilizer and put in how much you added. Use that number for your CYA for now.

After that you can use the pool calculator to figure out your FC range, and add enough bleach to get up to the upper end of that level.

Next use some acid to bring your pH down to between 7.2 to 7.5.

After all of this is done, and assuming that your water is clear, you can run an overnight chlorine loss test. If you pass it then you are good to go, besides upkeep and some tweaking. If you do not pass it then you will need to SLAM at that point.

EDIT: Also, what is the aqua smart filtration system?

well water looks great.... maybe a green tint to it? IDK hard to tell with the green/blue liner. And for the chlorine, I am not going with my chlorine cartridges, instead I want to follow the BBB method. In that case "chlorine" is really "bleach" right?

You said that earlier. What gives. Is water clear or green tint ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

pwrstrk said:
well water looks great.... maybe a green tint to it? IDK hard to tell with the green/blue liner. And for the chlorine, I am not going with my chlorine cartridges, instead I want to follow the BBB method. In that case "chlorine" is really "bleach" right?

You said that earlier. What gives. Is water clear or green tint ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Green can be metals in the water. If it gets really bright green, but crystal clear, when you add bleach, that will pretty much confirm it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.