leaking waste pipe

poolbee

LifeTime Supporter
May 22, 2007
WNY
My waste pipe is leaking from the top. I have tried opening and closing the valve but it won't stop leaking. Is there some way I can fix that myself? I just had the pool co. here last night to fix my leaking pump and the connection of the waste pipe to the pump. I had to wait 3 weeks for them to get here so if I can do it myself I'd rather. I have a Jacuzzi Magnum
Force pump and cartridge filter if that helps.
Thanks.

poolbee said:
My waste pipe is leaking from the top. I have tried opening and closing the valve but it won't stop leaking. Is there some way I can fix that myself? I just had the pool co. here last night to fix my leaking pump and the connection of the waste pipe to the pump. I had to wait 3 weeks for them to get here so if I can do it myself I'd rather. I have a Jacuzzi Magnum
Force pump and cartridge filter if that helps.
Thanks.

If you can add a picture of your system and show where it's leaking that would be a great help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.