Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool timer

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool timer

I think I found the pool timere I would like. It is the Intermatci P1353ME anyone every use this before?

Also, anyone ever buy from anything from here?

http://www.poolsaz.com/ProductDetails.a ... click=1291

thanks,
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .

2. Back To Top    #2
    have you seen this thread?

Don't forget about the discount with PoolGeek... don't know if they carry that or not, but thought I'd mention it!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3
    I have an Intermatic digital timer with freeze protection that works wonders. I can set it for up to 4 run times a day and also to come on automatically if the air temp drops below a certain level.

I paid about $89 online but dont remember where. Here is a link to what it looks like and what it does. It's very simple to use.

http://www.aquapoolstore.com/mm5/mercha ... _Code=INTT

Donnie
    8500 Gallon Fiberglass IG / Sta-Rite pump,cartridge filter & heater / PoolPilot Dig 220-36 SWG / Testing w/K2006

4. Back To Top    #4

I looked at poolgeek and did not see the timer there.

I need to control three circuits which is why I chose that timer. It is the only one that I can find (resonably priced) that will control three circuits.

thanks,
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .