Pentair Power Cell Fuse

Mar 31, 2010
Downingtown, PA
I noticed over the weekend when I was done cleaning the filter basket in the pump and restarting the system that my IC-60 SWG was not working. I discovered the fuse in the power cell was blown and am having a difficult time finding a replacement. The manual says it is a 10 AMP slo blo fuse. I have tried the big box stores and a local pool store but everyone has fast acting and not slo blo in 10 AMP 250V per the fuse that was removed. Put a fast acting in to get it back up and running but want to find a slo blo to use the correct part. Anybody know of a good source to find a fuse. Didn't think it would be this difficult.

Also found it curious that my Intellitouch Indoor Control Panel was displaying a Status OK for the SWG when it was not even powered on due to the fuse being blown. I would have thought it would have indicated some type of fault. Does anyone know why that may have occurred?

Thanks!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
swimcmp said:
Call Pentair they will tell you a IC 60 needs a 12 amp.
I'm not trying to argue. I am just saying that as far as I can tell their manual calls for a 10A. If they are verbally telling their customers 12A then that is something entirely different. And with that said, in today's age, why can't they update their manual online?

PS - I am considering replacing my SWG with a Pentair, thus my interest.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.