Wow! I want one of these!

Saw it on youtube...indeed very cool. There is another pool on Lake Travis in Austin TX. Lazy River, 30 person Spa, giant water slide etc. etc.... It's residential and the owner spent 3.3 Million on it. Pretty amazing. He states it cost about 5500 a month to run it. :shock:

I forgot, the monthly cost doesn't include Bartenders. :lol:

Sorry.. as a diver.. I've dived commercially and recreationally.. its kinda lame..

That being said.. it is a very nice pool. Our pool is only 9ft at its deepest end.. and I'd love to have a pool thats 20ft deep.. but this pool... is just a pool with a deep end.

There is nothing like rolling off the back of a boat 12 miles off shore onto a seamount that drop down to 3500 ft

BitViper said:
Sorry.. as a diver.. I've dived commercially and recreationally.. its kinda lame..

That being said.. it is a very nice pool. Our pool is only 9ft at its deepest end.. and I'd love to have a pool thats 20ft deep.. but this pool... is just a pool with a deep end.

There is nothing like rolling off the back of a boat 12 miles off shore onto a seamount that drop down to 3500 ft

But a very cool deep end at that. :mrgreen:

Ever work for COMEX?

Brushpup said:
BitViper said:

But a very cool deep end at that. :mrgreen:

Ever work for COMEX?

No.. Those guys are nuts! Lil too deep sometimes too!

I worked as a contractor (Marine Mammal Trainer), for the Navy's Marine Mammal Program for 14 years.

Ever seen this pool?
pool3.jpg

http://www.victory-cruises.com/pool.html

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.