Stained concrete? Anything I can do?

May 8, 2013
Southern IL
So, a few weeks ago I posted about some small red circles at the bottom of my pool. I used some Lo N Slo in a sock and it cleaned them right up. Sometime in the last few weeks these spots (shown in picture below) are on my concrete. I'm assuming this came from when I was walking away with the sock some of the chemicals got on the concrete. I could be completely wrong but it seems like it was about that time that we noticed these. I've tried to wash it with a hose and it doesn't come off. I didn't know if there is anything I can do. This concrete is only 2 months old. :( I've attached some pictures.

Attachments

• image(1).jpeg
    image(1).jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 105
  • image(2).jpeg
    image(2).jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 105
Lo N Slo is acid so if it dripped on the deck it has permanently etched it. About the only thing you can do is acid wash the whole deck, and then it's probably not going to be perfect. You could try power washing it first to see if that helps it.

Bama Rambler said:
Lo N Slo is acid so if it dripped on the deck it has permanently etched it. About the only thing you can do is acid wash the whole deck, and then it's probably not going to be perfect. You could try power washing it first to see if that helps it.

Darn! I was afraid of that. I guess, learn from your mistakes but this was a big one :(.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.