Zodiac Tri-Ph

Dec 19, 2012
Chinag Mai, Thailand
I can home today to find that my landlord has put a shiny new Zodiac Tri-Ph meter into my pump room whilst I was out and about!!

In my previous house there was Haywood Aquarite that showed the salt level in ppm and this seemed to be accurate enough to dose the salt by.

However, I can't seem to find that function on the new machine and the manual does not refer to it from what I can see (from the one I downloaded form the Zodiac site).

Does anybody know if the Zodiac Tri-Ph has this facility in the menu system?

If not can somebody recommend a good quality digital tester suitable for the job, not concerned with cost just want accurate ppm readings from an easy to use tester.

Many thanks,

Tom.

Hi James,

Ah, thought this was the case - what a rubbish design! If the machine is measuring the level, it would make sense to show it...

Thanks for the link to the liquid test kit - do you know of any digital meters that can do the same and are reliable?

Cheers,

Tom.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.