Poolsean

Poolsean

TFP Expert
Apr 15, 2007
Ft Lauderdale, Florida
OK my turn...finally got some pool photos downloaded.

Hi everyone. My name is Sean and I'm an insomniac (I blame it on the early days with AOL chat rooms)...with a pool. :shock:
I've got a beautiful Wife and three fantastic kids (Brit, Jake and Jared). :lol: :hammer:
We are Christians and love our church(es). :bowdown:
www.cbtglades.com www.calvaryftl.org

I've lived in Sunny South Florida for ... gulp... 39 years, and lovin it! I don't really think I'm on-line as much as "some others" here, but I think I take the cake for the oddest hours (look at the times of my posts 8) )
I love boating, fishing, ATVing, camping, cigars, and my ridin mower! :goodjob:

I've been in the Pool industry for 20 years. :twisted:
Currently doing what I enjoy, traveling 70% of the year, working with pool contractors, commercial pool facilities, and homeowners. Needless to say, I spend alot of time in hotels and back yards. :gone:

My Pool is a simple roman shaped 19K gallons. I have a Hayward C-1200 cartridge filter (120 sq ft), Sta-Rite 1 hp Duraglas pump, Pool Pilot Total Control salt chlorine generator, and Aqua Cal Heat Wave heat pump. My pool cleaner is a Sta-Rite Great White (about 3 yrs old) with a Hayward In line leaf trap (worth it's weight in gold!) to prevent debris from clogging up my pump basket. The finish is a Blue Diamond Brite, exposed aggregate surface. Cool Deck with brick pavers for coping.
Standard pool light, but I am about to swap it out for a Rainbow LED light, that will give me assorted colors that should look awesome at night. I'll take photos and attach them later.

I thank Sean B for creating this site and as you all have seen (and contributed too), there is a nice following building up to rival even the best pool forums out there.
I hope I can be neutral and informative in my responses and if I sway into a sales pitch, please slap me across the face and let me know. :oops: :poke:

Pray for rain in Florida as this is becoming a record year of drought. Anyone, send some rain this way!

Thanks to everyone for owning a pool and especially thanks for the Pool Pilot and Aqua Cal owners!

OK..I'm done. Back to work. :super:

Attachments

• PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 395
  • Family at Coronado SD .JPG
    Family at Coronado SD .JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 394
  • PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 395
The pool is beautiful, the family is beautiful, even the dog is beautiful! And you're Christians which, in my opinion, may explain all this apparent harmony in your life.

I enjoy reading your posts and agree that we're lucky to have you as a member of the forum.

Thanks,

Kevin

I have never ever seen you try to insert a sales pitch in your posts. Ever. That is tough to do! I am pitching duraleigh's kit all over the place, and I don't even have an interest in it! Just imagine if I was actually trying to sell stuff!

Lovely family, pool, and even the wrinkly pup!

Thanks all. Glad to contribute.
There's water restrictions but I draw from the canal behind the house, through another Duraglas pump (they make excellent sprinkler pumps), in the middle of the night when no code enforcement folks are out. Just Kiddin... we had about 3 days of on/off rain, which greens everything up.
But Sean, bring that rain with ya bud. Our Lake Okeechobee is almost at record low, 9' (usually about 16') above sea level. That's ALOT of water!

Kevin, I picked up a great line from a guest preacher.... in ANY situation, have the attitude of "Hallelujah, anyhow!"
Hey, I just finished clearing up my cloudy pool... Hallelujah!
But I found out my ORP sensor needs to be replaced...Hallelujah Anyhow!
See how that works? lol

Thanks Buggsw. Son #3 is already taken though. :shock:
Couldn't upload her photo... :cry:

Hey, we hope they have tons of babies soon. I'm anxious to be a grand pa! :party:

You know the worst part of being an insomniac is there's nothing worth watching on TV that early in the morning! And since I don't have satellite with a gazillion channels, I'm limited to watching a dude selling ginzu knives, or Chuck and Christy selling Total Gyms... :roll:

Thanks for the encouragement, fellow insomniac. :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi, nice to see you on this board :) Thanks for the great pictures, it's nice to see who we are talking to. I love your dog - I had a shar-pei for 12 years named wrinkles :shock: She was a great dog! Glad th see you got some rain :(