8 year old pool snob?

Absolutely. She does the daily tests for chlorine. PH every few days and is starting to do the powder test for chlorine. And vacuuming is her job. But best of all she really enjoys her pool testing and vacuuming. Plus, she reads the block tests for chlorine and ph better than me. The yellows are all the same color in my eyes!

Yes she has a good handle on what's going on. It rained very hard here on Saturday evening, and she told me to make sure the cover was on so the pH wouldn't go up!! I guess that I must have mentioned about pH and eye irritation at some point, and she now thinks pH is the most important thing in the world!! She likes it when she can spend hours in the pool and her eyes aren't irritated or red. I guess in a couple of years she'll be taking care of it all by herself!! She also help me set up the pool this year - no easy task for one person. She was great help for sure!

That's awesome!

Hearing things like that make me think that if we wait to have a kid until "the time is right (perfect)," it will never happen and maybe now is the time.

A little pool snob, who would have thought!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.