URGENT pool filter leaking

Experts,

one more thing now, with the new filter I am observing less pressure from the In ground pop up head cleaners and also the psi is 18, what could be the reason for this ? Because this is a new filter, the pool guy had to do re-plumbing, I am guessing there could be a issue there..

I am suspecting the water from Pump to the Inlet of filter might not be flowing at full rate, please see attached picture of new plumbing, the inlet pipe is on the top...

Any suggestions please

Attachments

• photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 70

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Bama Rambler said:
Yes that's the reason. You could upgrade the pump to a slightly higher head model.
Thanks a lot for your suggestions, this misery is not ending.... Are there any side effects of low psi... if I buy a pool vacuum then do you think it will be OK even though I the pop up heads do not run at full pressure...

Do you also think the pool guy who installed this new filter should have checked the pump capacity before installing this filter ?

One more trouble :cry: the pop up heads are not rotating properly, I only see the pop up heads on the right side which are closer to pump working, and not the remaining ones on the left, I opened the cleaning system box, please see attached pics...comments appreciated,,the last pic is the inside of closing lid...

Attachments

• photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 24
  • photo (13).jpg
    photo (13).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 24
  • photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 24

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.