love my stennar pump system

flyweed

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2009
SW Wisconsin
Well, I gotta say...It's been 10 days now since I've turned on my newly setup Stennar pump system, and gotten away of my SWCG. All I can say is I LOVE this new system. No more bags of salt, no descaling of parts. It's great, and I wish I would have done it sooner!

PHOTOS of my setup will follow.

Dan

here's some photos of my setup.

Photo 3 is of the one way valve that fitted really easily into a PVC "T" with threaded reducer bushing.

Photo 2 is of the full setup..I am using a 5 gallon container right now, but have a 15 gallon container on the way, I picked up for $8.00

Photo 1 shows the "flow meter" I got as well, I like being able to just "look" at that little indicator and KNOW that the chlorine is flowing. Works great.

Does this system require the pump to be running to work? Is it sync'd with the pump? It looks like there are 3 major parts involved, tank, pump, flow meter, is that correct? Could you give an idea of the cost to set up this system? I've been looking for an alternative to hauling bleach bottles. ;) Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.