f3justusc

Aug 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have a new hot tub and I have filled it but I am concerned that it is too full. I picked it up on Craigslist and, of course, the associated manuals were not available. Can anyone tell me where the "full line" is on this hot tub? Currently, I am full above the skimmer but there is water leaking from the line below the big round air blower adjustment knob. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, from looking at the picture, does anyone know who the manufacturer is?

Attachments

• Hot Tub.jpg
    Hot Tub.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 121
I am not sure that there is a too full on a spa like that. The water level needs to be high enough so that the suction and the jets are below the water line. But low enough when you have your normal amount of soakers the water doesn't overflow.

Thanks everyone. I dropped the level to right above the first slot on the skimmer. I also figured out that the water that I thought was in an air line is not, it is a water line:) I am a total novice @ this hot tub thing. Tomorrow is the day that 220 electrical will be installed and then we shall see what is wrong with it. The previous owner/owners did a real hack job on the electrical cord so I am hoping that is why it stopped working. If yes, I am in for a few hundred. If not, I am holding my breath to hear what the real problem is and the cost.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.