Aquapure 1400 HELP!!

Jul 24, 2013
Hello,

I need your input. I was recently getting error 123, and isolated problem to the backboard. Ordered online and just replaced it. It is now working, but I still have some concerns.

The voltage at the test port 1-8 is about 80V (should be 75), and 2-7 about 70V (should be 65). 3-6 and 4-5 is normal range. Also the cell voltage reads around 33V (should be 22-28). Is there something else wrong or are these ok range?

BTW, the old board was burnt at the main harness from the transformer (two of the pins were smoked)

Thanks for any input!

The cell voltage should be 22-28 like you stated so there is a problem, but I'm not sure what needs to be done. When my cell started to fail, I measured 33V across the cell and the next thing I knew the cell generated all the codes for cell replacement. Try calling Jandy and see if the can give you some advice if no one else comes along with advice. I called them when I was having problems and they sent a new cell under warranty. I was able to provide pictures, voltage readings, and codes and with that information they sent me a new cell in the mail and everything works like new.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.