Compupool 24

I have the Compupool cpsc48. I have only had it installed for about 2 months. It has been producing chlorine nicely. Be aware many of these compupool units don't give the proper water temp or the proper salt reading. My unit often time indicates high salt even though the salt level is correct. Although the LED's go on from time to time it still continues to produce chlorine. Customer service at Compupool is very good, and if you do have a major problem they will replace your unit for you. You might want to consider a bigger unit for you pool so you don't have to run the pool pump so much. I think they are discontinuing the CPSC units and now making something similar, but new.

We recommend buying a swg 1½ to 3 times the size of your pool. They are sized for 24 hour per day operation, so theoretically if you buy one exactly the size of your pool, you'll have to run it at 100% 24 hours a day to keep the FC up in the pool.

To read 240 volts you need to read between the two hots of the breaker. You'll still read 120 between either hot and neutral or ground.

In that case the swg will need to be set up for 240 volts if you're planning on running the pump off it or running it with the pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.