Show off your mosaic!!

Where are you located? I used to work for a mosaic company in FL. What you're looking for is very inexpensive, especially if you're doing it as you build. We worked with lots of builders in FL and across the country, and sold retail. Small pieces like you describe were really, really inexpensive, though I don't know what your builder would charge to install. Just so no one thinks I'm trying to sell something (especially since I don't work there anymore!) PM me if you want the company's website just so you can see - but starfish, beach balls, seahorses, shells, those types of pieces that people do on shelves and such were under $10 a piece for the ceramic itself.

I have small turtle mosaics on my bench that we bought from a local pool tile shop. I think they were $40 a pop and pretty easy to install because they're just one piece:

1-Nov2013580_zps2ae210c9.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.