txborn's pool and kitchen

txborn

LifeTime Supporter
May 21, 2007
Carrollton, TX
Hi all! For the last 8 months we have been in the process of building a new house and decided a pool was in order too. Problem was, there is a 10 foot wide utility easement running across the back yard. Had to get creative and squeeze it between the house and easement. We figured a smaller pool is better than no pool at all :) So here it is!

I got so busy at times with the house build I was not able to take detailed progress pics on every aspect of the pool build. Here is the link to the whole thing. Can't wait till the rain stops here and we see the sun!

Mark

http://www.picturetrail.com/gid16601351

77.jpg

78.jpg

79.jpg

80.jpg

Your pool/spa is awesome! We also had issues with a large (14' wide) utility easement and had to put the pool right next to the house. We are still in the building stage (see my pool build thread HERE)

Is that natural stone you used for your deck or stamped concrete? It appears that we are trying to achieve a similar look as you. Also, what kind of finish did you go with (plaster? Pebbletec?)

:goodjob:

Thanks,
Dave

Thanks for the kudos!

Hi Dave, aren't easements a pain? :x I think I can see where yours is in the pic. They can't keep a good pool owner down though! I used stamped concrete for the deck. And the pool surface is StoneScapes pebble finish. All the other details are in my signature.

Hopefully by the time they finish yours it will finally be warm enough to enjoy! Been pretty cool here in D/FW with all the rain so I am the only one that jumps in unless I warm up the spa :roll:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.