Uprights not plumb

Jul 22, 2013
Downers Grove, IL
I just had a Mighty Sun 15 x 30' 52" oval installed over the weekend.
I have a couple of the uprights on the short end out of plumb, one leans away from the top of the pool about1 - 1 1/2" and another leans into the top of the pool about 3/4". there are a couple other that are out but no as much (1/4 - 1/2") the uprights and buttress's are plumb on the long ends, it is just the short that are out.
Is this a BIG concern?

I appreciate any feedback.

Welcome to tfp, kpaveza :wave:

Often out of plumb uprights are indicative of a pool being out of level. How is the vertical level (water level to top of uprights) around the pool? It should be less than 1".

Finished filling it up last night. Installer said it's not a problem (being out of plumb)
He's coming back today. The water level does look to be about 1 - 2" higher on the skimmer side, which is also where the uprights are out of plumb.
Also, I did notice the wall seam is not completely covered by one of the uprights, is this a concern?

Take several pics of the uprights, water level across the whole pool, the skimmer, far away... Any and all pics you could include would help us help you. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.