On board with BBB

SJS101

Apr 19, 2013
Louisiana
After fighting with my pool year after year with endless pucks, powder, water replacement and pool store snake oil, I have embraced the BBB method. I have read pool school and already have a greater understanding of not only what it will take to keep my pool trouble free but why it will as well. Looking forward to learning more and more as I read the advice and information here.

Pool is currently blue but a bit cloudy. Only small sediment noted in shallow end and no large debris. No current test results as I am missing some reagents from my Taylor K-2006 kit. I was able to test my CYA at 60 after a partial drain and refill. Figure my FC to be a little low and will begin the shock process as soon as my reagents get to me. No local pool stores carried them (HMMM...WONDER WHY? :-D )

I've got 30 gallons of bleach ready to go and looking forward to slamming that pool. Can't wait to feel the satisfaction of passing the OCLT and getting that sparkly clear water soon. This site has empowered me to take control of that big hole in the ground in my backyard and not allow myself to be poolstored anymore.

This is a wonderful site and I hope to be a useful contributor to this fine online community!