Help identifying multiport valve

Jul 20, 2013
Hi all, first time on the forum so be gentle with me.

Just recently my sand filter has begun to leak out the backwash pipe when running on filtration setting. Reading up, pointed to multiport valve gasket and indeed upon inspection it appears worn / damaged. So I need a new gasket.

However the only marking on the multiport is "SFC". The gasket is 136mm diameter (about 5" 3/8) and is a 5 leg shape. This appears to match both Haywood and Plastica multiports. The multiport is about 18 years old and put in by previous house owners, so no paperwork.

Anyone able to help identify? If not will have to guess!

Many thanks in advance

P.s. I'm in England so pools and pool shops with decent stocks of spares are not plentiful, so will have to buy mail order.

Thanks tech guy. I have been googling before posting but I get no results for "hayward sfc" that relates to multiports. Also can't find a google image of similar picture. It could be that I get differing search results though because of using Google UK of course.

Have you got a link to a positive result please?

Thanks asxetos so from those links it looks like its made by Glong Electric Group in China, so makes it very difficult to get spares from my brief look.

Guess my best hope is that they ripped off another design and hence Hayward or Plastico may fit. If not looks like I probably have to get a whole new multiport.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.